Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Already

Oh, my goodness. Its July already. Half of the year has gone by just like that. New year's resolution, you better pick up the pace cause we only have 6 months left! Speaking of which, let me recall my resolutions :
-Lose weight
-Stop spending money from eating out
-Go to Pulau Seribu, then continue to Bintan (diving ♥♥♥)
-Get ready for schooling days -,-
-Buy such toys for my lil' cousin, Alphenos (aka Ae)
-Clean up my mom's stuff
-Get the truthfulness

That's all I can think of. Have I accomplished any of them so far? Not really. But actually i have got rid of my weight 5kg. hehehehe. Still invest 8kg ! Last night I thought July will be faster than i would like it to be. As like May and June. Huft. I am gonna miss my friends in office. Yep, but this is my choice. I prefer leaving all here to reach my dream ; being a diplomat and work on PBB association then get around the world :) Amen ♥

Don't worry me, mom. I will be ok. I will show my mature to you and also I will always remember you. Remember what you said, remember what you asked, and remember what you wanted me to be in the future. I love you mom. And if you know how hard it is. Yes, it's so so hard mom. Really. I know my days there will not be nice as I stay awake with you mom, with your care, your love, your patience, your touch, huft. Can I get these all happiness there ? It may be yes, but much to be no. No, no. Com'on Naomi, wake up. I must be brave. I must be responsible of my choice. Yes mom, I can ! Surely I can. But still it'd be. The hardest thing to do is leaving you mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life is Practical but so Classical © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner